See the WorkDash case study for JWB Constructions.
An Introduction to JWB Constructions
Over the space of ten years JWB grew from a backyard business to employing over one hundred staff. Originally specializing in rail construction and maintenance, JWB wanted to diversify into road and bridge civil construction.
They took the step into civil construction by employing key management but soon realized that they were lacking a unified brand and functioning management system that covered the whole business.
In addition to this they also needed prequalification with the Queensland Government which required a working management system that was certified to international standards and needed it quickly.
Normally this would require several consultants and service providers to achieve this however, this is where WorkDash excels. WorkDash could provide a single solution to fast track the requirements of JWB and achieve this at a fraction of the cost. In this case study we will break down how WorkDash helped JWB to achieve their goals.
The Project Scope
WorkDash reviewed JWB’s requirements which included the following:
- JWB Rebranding
- Marketing Strategy – including SEO and social media advertising
- Management System Creation – ISO9001 / 14001 / 45001 certified
- Software Integration – SharePoint / WorkDash / Teams
- Moving to the Cloud
- Content Creation – marketing paraphernalia and management system documentation
- Supply and management of all electronic hardware including computers, conference systems, CCTV systems and telephony systems, 1300 number and website management and hosting.
These works resulted in JWB obtaining international certification for the Integrated Management System and enabled Tier 1 work to be tendered on.
At WorkDash we take a systematic approach to ensure our clients systems are strong from the foundations up. Using a quality management approach, we work closely with our clients to establish project objectives and identify targets for successful completion within a designated budget and timeline.
For this project the objectives and targets were established in chronological order. The wide-ranging scope required precise coordination to ensure all internal and external requirements were met within the tight timeframes. WorkDash completed the following:
The following results were achieved for JWB:
- Complete rebranding of company
- ISO Certification achieved within timeframe and budget (7 months – Feb 2020)
- Complete cloud-based and paperless management system compliant with ISO 9001,14001 and 45001
- 1200% increase in civil construction turnover within the first 12 months
- Gained Queensland Government prequalification
- Provided immediate benefits due to Covid-19 requiring working from home. Migrating to the cloud was critical and resulted in minimal impacts to operations
- Immediate brand awareness within their industry through social media advertising on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Choosing WorkDash provides a number of key benefits to any business and JWB is no exception.
WorkDash delivering this project resulted in the range of benefits that each far exceeded the expected results and industry averages.
reduction in time taken to deliver the project to successful completion. Project was delivered in 7 months – Industry Average: 30 months
cost reduction by using one single supplier to manage and deliver the bespoke project
cloud-based business operating system resulting in minimal operational impacts to data and related information during Covid-19 pandemic
single service provider to deliver and manage their marketing, digital footprint, IT systems and certified management system